Berenson & Associates, PC: Attorneys Who Care
Sometimes bad things happen to good people:
- Distracted drivers and drivers not used to sharing the road with bicyclists or motorcyclists cause accidents that result in injuries, sometimes even permanent disabilities or wrongful death.
- The “good old boys club” creates a hostile work environment that makes you feel like your job is always at risk.
- Sexual abuse leaves you feeling powerless and ashamed, maybe even afraid to forge new intimate relationships.
Commitment, Compassion, Results
Call us today to discuss your case (505) 243-4400
Sometimes, we just have to deal with what life deals…but sometimes we don’t, and we shouldn’t:
- When a collision results in property damage and physical and emotional injury by no fault of your own, you shouldn’t have to pay.
- When someone breaks the labor laws meant to protect you from discrimination and unfair termination, you shouldn’t have to suffer.
- When someone has violated your person, you deserve to see them held accountable.
Get the Personalized Representation you Deserve
At Berenson & Associates, PC, we know that no two people’s experiences are alike. So we don’t use a “mill” or “cookie cutter” approach to personal injury settlements or labor law violations in New Mexico. We get to know each of our clients and their unique cases. We are committed to holding liable parties responsible for the negligence and misconduct that led to your suffering. And we are committed to helping you fight for fair compensation.
We are personally available to you from the initial consultation to the time your claim is settled.
Contact us for Compassionate Care and an Aggressive Commitment to Results
If you need the help of an experienced Albuquerque attorney to get compensation for a personal injury, labor law dispute, past sexual abuse or accidental or wrongful death, contact the attorneys at Berenson & Associates, PC. Our office is located in Albuquerque, NM and we proudly serve clients throughout Bernalillo County and the surrounding area, including: Santa Fe County, Sandoval County and San Miguel County.